Monday, July 12, 2010

HATING WHAT I'M LOVING

WARNING:
WHATEVER I WILL BE POSTING NOW IS CAUSED BY A PSEUDO RELATIONSHIP GONE BAD...WELL ON MY PART ONLY, I THINK.


Why does it look like guys have the easier life when falling in love?

 Though I might say I'm not the type that easily falls for a guy, but this time's really different. I fell for him fast and deep..now it's as if we don't know each other.

How is it possible for a guy to be sweet today, then tomorrow it's as if you don't know each other?
How can a guy get sick of loving a girl?
Is it that hard to tell a girl the truth??
Why can't the guy be the first to patch things up??

Hello?!!!!

I'M A FREAKIN GIRL!
AS MUCH AS I WANT TO TALK TO YOU I CAN'T BECAUSE OF THE MERE FACT THAT I'M A GIRL AND YOU'RE THE GUY DAMN IT!

I WOULD LOOK HELL LOT STUPID IF I'M THE ONE AGAIN TO ASK YOU WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS!

 Why couldn't YOU tell it to ME straight up if you like or love someone else or that you don't love me anymore?Or if you don't love me as much as i hell love you?!


I can take that more than I can take wondering if we still have a chance to patch things up. Though I know it's hard but I still would be friends with you, all I need is for you to tell me that this thing of ours is over. I just need to know if I would still be hoping that we still have a chance or just freakin' move on and not be stupid. I shouldn't have taken the risk of giving all my freakin crazy love to you.

I told you I don't play games when it comes to this stuff.YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CALLED?
I'm not the one who ate my words, you did.


PA-FALL

Pa fall ka talaga.You're just the same as the guy I told you about.You're no different.

Pa fall then leave.

I should've been careful.
Twice in a row.

STUPIDITY does play a big role in my life right now.

YOU'RE the lucky guy that I fall for and
I'm the unlucky girl who fell for you.


WELL IT'S YOUR LOSS DUDE.





No comments:

Post a Comment